Unused bombs of 1965 Indo-Pak war recovered
Jaipur: As many as 60 bombs, which remained unused during the 1965 war, have been recovered in the premise of border home guard office in Barmer district, police said Thursday.
The explosives cache were recovered during a digging exercise in the area, yesterday.
"Many of the bombs are live and probably they were to be used during the 1965 war. Army has been informed and the bombs will be defused today," Superintendent of Police, Barmer, Rahul Bharat said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming