Unused bombs of 1965 Indo-Pak war recovered
Jaipur: As many as 60 bombs, which remained unused during the 1965 war, have been recovered in the premise of border home guard office in Barmer district, police said Thursday.
The explosives cache were recovered during a digging exercise in the area, yesterday.
"Many of the bombs are live and probably they were to be used during the 1965 war. Army has been informed and the bombs will be defused today," Superintendent of Police, Barmer, Rahul Bharat said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh