Vasundhara Raje `misleading` people, says Gehlot
Jaipur: Trashing the claims of BJP leader Vasundhara Raje that Rajasthan was lagging behind in providing employment to youths, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Monday said the state was third in the country in providing employment.
"Official figures say that the national ranking of Rajasthan is third from the top in providing employment," the chief minister said.
"Raje is misleading people on various issues," Gehlot told reporters on the sidelines of a function in Raj Bhawan.
He said that the state was on the top in the country in growth rate and per capita income in 2010-11, and economic activities accelerated in the state due to the financial management of the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das