Vasundhara Raje pulls up Sachin Pilot
Ajmer: Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje Wednesday said sitting MP from the Ajmer Lok Sabha seat Sachin Pilot did not spend even one per cent time of his last five years in the constituency.
The remarks came as she addressed a rally here in support of the party candidate Sanwar Lal Jat.
"Though some foundation laying ceremonies took place in your constituency but the work was not done.
He asks that what our government did in two months but he should tell people that where was he and why he did not spare time for people," she said.
Raje said after formation of the new government in the state, a two month special action plan was undertaken and works related with drinking water, electricity were taken up on priority basis so that people could be provided relief.
She said in first of its kind initiative, her government camped at Division headquarters level to associate with people at the grass root level.
Raje sought support of people of the constituency for the party candidate in order to make Narendra Modi prime minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman