Vasundhara Raje to hold `Sarkar Apke Dwar` programme in all divisions
Jaipur: After successful tour of Bharatpur division to hear the people`s grievances, Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Thursday said her government would also reach out to the people of other divisions of the state.
"After the `Sarkar Apke Dwar (government at your doorstep)` programme is held in all divisions, we will make an assessment of the functioning of all divisions and the best one will be rewarded," Raje said at a function in Udaipur.
Raje and several state ministers toured the districts of Bharatpur division earlier this month to hear the people`s grievances and redress them at the local level, an official release said.
A cabinet meeting was held on the last day of the tour and several announcements were made for the division.
The Chief Minister also said her government would make proper arrangement to ensure that benefits of schemes and programmes reach the right beneficiaries.
She said her government would not stop schemes initiated by the previous Congress regime but would make necessary changes in order to make the schemes more beneficial for the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Women subjected to torture by Mexican police, armed forces: Report
- Cameron tells EU free movement reform `key` to post-Brexit ties: UK govt source
- Shocking! Teenage girl gang-raped inside Delhi school by friend, security guard
- Soon, education till Class 10 may become free
- US, European stocks rise, ending Brexit rout