Vasundhara Raje to hold `Sarkar Apke Dwar` programme in all divisions
Jaipur: After successful tour of Bharatpur division to hear the people`s grievances, Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Thursday said her government would also reach out to the people of other divisions of the state.
"After the `Sarkar Apke Dwar (government at your doorstep)` programme is held in all divisions, we will make an assessment of the functioning of all divisions and the best one will be rewarded," Raje said at a function in Udaipur.
Raje and several state ministers toured the districts of Bharatpur division earlier this month to hear the people`s grievances and redress them at the local level, an official release said.
A cabinet meeting was held on the last day of the tour and several announcements were made for the division.
The Chief Minister also said her government would make proper arrangement to ensure that benefits of schemes and programmes reach the right beneficiaries.
She said her government would not stop schemes initiated by the previous Congress regime but would make necessary changes in order to make the schemes more beneficial for the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why