Vasundhara Raje to induct ministers today
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje will expand her cabinet by expanding new ministers into her cabinet on Friday.
Governor will administer oath to the ministers at a ceremony in Raj Bhawan, official sources said.
However, the number of ministers to be inducted was not disclosed.
BJP registered a historic victory by winning 163 seats out of total 200 in recently-held Assembly elections.
Raje took oath as Chief Minister at a grand ceremony here on December 13, but the induction of ministers was being delayed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi