VHP raises Article 370, Uniform Civil Code, Ram temple
Jaipur: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) on Thursday raised the contentious issues of Article 370, Uniform Civil Code, rehabilitation of Kashmiri Pandits and Ram Temple and said they expect the Narendra Modi government to resolve these issues.
Addressing a ten days "Parishad Siksha Varg" represented by over 100 delegates from entire Rajasthan, VHP`s Kendriya Mantri Jeeveshwar Mishr today demanded there should be Uniform Civil Code and an action be taken on Article 370 to rehabilitate Kashmiri Pandits in the valley.
"We expect from the present Modi government that there should be a debate and action on the issues of Uniform Civil Code, Article 370 and rehabilitation of Kashmiri Pandits in the valley," Mishr said.
Besides, there should also be comprehensive awareness programmes on the construction of Ram Mandir at Ayodhya, Srikrishna Janambhoomi (birthplace) in Mathura and Kashi Vishwanathan temple in Varanasi, Mishr said.
Mishr also demanded to ban cow slaughtering in the entire country.
PTI GG SUA
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'