Vision 2020 to be foundation of Rajasthan`s development: Raje
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje today said her government`s "vision document 2020" would be a foundation for the state`s all-round development.
Addressing the first meeting of CM-Advisory Council at her office, Raje said the government was committed to focus on various innovative schemes on water, irrigation, tourism, power, infrastructure, urban development, industry, education, livelihood mission, Bhamashah Yojna and Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor.
New projects like Mega Solar Parks, Green Energy Transmission System, Power Transmission on PPP mode, ways to reduce Transmission and Distribution losses, and to generate 6,500 mw power in next five years would be of great importance for the state`s development and prosperity, she underlined.
Under PPP mode through Rajasthan State Highway Authority about 20,000 km roads would be built, she said. DMIC`s 30 per cent stretch would pass through Rajasthan and it would boost economy through newer industries in the years to come, she claimed.
To provide skill to young and unemployed youth generation, the state has signed MoUs with 40 companies under the massive Skill and Livelihood Mission, she said, adding, about one lakh youths would be able to get jobs after skill development.
In medical and health care, the state would embark upon opening up of five medical colleges, and bring a massive scheme to build toilets in rural areas, she further said.
The Advisory Council meeting was attended by cabinet ministers and nominated experts of various fields including vice chairman of Advisory Council Arvind Pangariha, Kiran Majoomdar Shaw, Malvika Singh, Maneesh Sabbarwal, Mohan Das Pai, Rajesh Shah, Udai Kotak, Rajendra S Pawar, and Rajeev Kumar.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know