Will leave no stone unturned to make Raj a leading state: Raje
Jaipur: Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje has said her government will leave no stone unturned to live up to the expectations of the people and make Rajasthan a leading state in the country.
No stone will be left unturned to live up to the faith and expectations of the people of the state, Raje said after inaugurating the two-day national seminar of Akhil Bhartiya Sahitya Parishad at the Uttam Seva Dham Ravindra Dhyan Ashram near Janameri in Banswara yesterday.
Seeking blessings from saints and sages present on this occasion, the Chief Minister said, "We must realise the affection and trust of the people, and our government will do everything to bring in changes in the state."
"The people of Rajasthan have expressed their confidence is us and in the next five years we will work to change their lives," she said.
"We will bring Rajasthan among the leading states of the country," she said and sought cooperation from the people.
Raje said her government had taken various important decisions for the welfare of the people since assuming office.
The Chief Minister said her government was committed for the development of holy shrines like Dev Somnath, Beneshwar Dham, Tripura Sundari, Ghotia Amba and Mangarh.
She released a poetry collection of Vishnu Dutt Sharma. More than 40 literary personalities from across the country are participating in the two-day seminar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire