Woman journalist commits suicide in Kota
Kota: A 25-year-old woman journalist has allegedly committed suicide in what police said was a case of unrequited love.
The deceased, resident of Rangtalab area of the city, hanged herself in her room today noon, Station House Officer (SHO) Railway police station, Om Prakash Chandoliya said.
In her suicide note the deceased journalist has said that she was in love with a boy and due to failure in love she was committing suicide, SHO Chandoliya said.
"The journalist has not blamed any one for her decision so no case has been lodged against the boy," SHO said, adding a case has been registered in the matter.
"I love you with the my heart and soul, but you could not understand my emotions, but I do not blame you", the deceased journalist wrote in her long suicide note.
The body has been kept in the mortuary of Maharao Bheem Singh (MBS) hospital and postmortem would be conducted after the arrival of her brother who resides in Jhalawar district, police said.
The deceased journalist had been working for a private news channel as a stringer and had resigned from there two months ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire