Woman journalist commits suicide in Kota
Kota: A 25-year-old woman journalist has allegedly committed suicide in what police said was a case of unrequited love.
The deceased, resident of Rangtalab area of the city, hanged herself in her room today noon, Station House Officer (SHO) Railway police station, Om Prakash Chandoliya said.
In her suicide note the deceased journalist has said that she was in love with a boy and due to failure in love she was committing suicide, SHO Chandoliya said.
"The journalist has not blamed any one for her decision so no case has been lodged against the boy," SHO said, adding a case has been registered in the matter.
"I love you with the my heart and soul, but you could not understand my emotions, but I do not blame you", the deceased journalist wrote in her long suicide note.
The body has been kept in the mortuary of Maharao Bheem Singh (MBS) hospital and postmortem would be conducted after the arrival of her brother who resides in Jhalawar district, police said.
The deceased journalist had been working for a private news channel as a stringer and had resigned from there two months ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Watch this interesting movie-like trailer for NASA's Juno mission!
- Subramanian Swamy at it again! Attacks Economic Affairs Secy Shaktikanta Das; Arun Jaitley calls it unfair
- Pakistan-North Korea nuclear trade being tracked by Indian intelligence agencies: Report
- Rousseff ex-minister arrested in Brazil graft probe
- 4,500 people rescued in Mediterranean: Italy coastguard