Woman journalist commits suicide in Kota
Kota: A 25-year-old woman journalist has allegedly committed suicide in what police said was a case of unrequited love.
The deceased, resident of Rangtalab area of the city, hanged herself in her room today noon, Station House Officer (SHO) Railway police station, Om Prakash Chandoliya said.
In her suicide note the deceased journalist has said that she was in love with a boy and due to failure in love she was committing suicide, SHO Chandoliya said.
"The journalist has not blamed any one for her decision so no case has been lodged against the boy," SHO said, adding a case has been registered in the matter.
"I love you with the my heart and soul, but you could not understand my emotions, but I do not blame you", the deceased journalist wrote in her long suicide note.
The body has been kept in the mortuary of Maharao Bheem Singh (MBS) hospital and postmortem would be conducted after the arrival of her brother who resides in Jhalawar district, police said.
The deceased journalist had been working for a private news channel as a stringer and had resigned from there two months ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH