Woman kills self by jumping into well with 2 kids
Bhilwara: A 35-year-old woman Friday allegedly committed suicide by jumping into a well along with her two children here.
Ramkarni along with her son Ankit (4) and daughter Sunita (9) jumped into the well at Kavaliawas village in Gulabpura police station area in the district, police said.
Locals pulled them out and rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared them brought dead.
Primary investigations suggested that domestic dispute was the cause behind the extreme step.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news