Woman kills self by jumping into well with 2 kids
Bhilwara: A 35-year-old woman Friday allegedly committed suicide by jumping into a well along with her two children here.
Ramkarni along with her son Ankit (4) and daughter Sunita (9) jumped into the well at Kavaliawas village in Gulabpura police station area in the district, police said.
Locals pulled them out and rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared them brought dead.
Primary investigations suggested that domestic dispute was the cause behind the extreme step.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender