Woman kills self by jumping into well with 2 kids
Bhilwara: A 35-year-old woman Friday allegedly committed suicide by jumping into a well along with her two children here.
Ramkarni along with her son Ankit (4) and daughter Sunita (9) jumped into the well at Kavaliawas village in Gulabpura police station area in the district, police said.
Locals pulled them out and rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared them brought dead.
Primary investigations suggested that domestic dispute was the cause behind the extreme step.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border