Woman kills three daughters in Jaipur
Jaipur: A woman suffering from depression allegedly murdered her three minor daughters in Rajasthan`s Alwar district.
28-year old Bina Bai Koli along with her three daughters Monika (6), Khushbu (4) and Muskan (2) went missing from her home yesterday morning.
When she returned home last evening, her in-laws asked her about the whereabouts of the girls following which she stated that she had killed them on a hillock, police said today.
When the family members and locals rushed to the spot, they found mutilated bodies of the girls.
The woman allegedly administered poison to her daughters and then crushed the bodies with stones, police said, adding the woman was suffering from depression.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'