Woman kills three daughters in Jaipur
Jaipur: A woman suffering from depression allegedly murdered her three minor daughters in Rajasthan`s Alwar district.
28-year old Bina Bai Koli along with her three daughters Monika (6), Khushbu (4) and Muskan (2) went missing from her home yesterday morning.
When she returned home last evening, her in-laws asked her about the whereabouts of the girls following which she stated that she had killed them on a hillock, police said today.
When the family members and locals rushed to the spot, they found mutilated bodies of the girls.
The woman allegedly administered poison to her daughters and then crushed the bodies with stones, police said, adding the woman was suffering from depression.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users