Woman labourer gangraped in car near Amber fort
Jaipur: A daily-wage labourer was allegedly gang-raped by three persons in a running car at Kukus near Amber fort here, police said Tuesday.
One of the three accused, Mangilal Raigar hired the 24-year-old labour for some work on October 12 and took her in the car where the three accused took turns to rape her, police said.
The woman was later dropped at a deserted place with a warning not to disclose the incident to anyone, they said.
Her husband lodged the FIR yesterday under various sections of the IPC, said police.
Meanwhile in another incident, a married woman was allegedly gang-raped by five persons, who forcefully entered her house in Rundlo-ki- Dhani (Narsingpura) of Sanganer sub-urban town, and started beating men and women present there on October 6 last, ACP Mohesh Choudhary told reporters.
"It appeared to be a property dispute case, and the victim (woman`s husband) Motiram had also lodged a similar case in 2012 in the same police station of Bhankrota, but an FR (Final Report) was submitted then", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption