Woman labourer gangraped in car near Amber fort
Jaipur: A daily-wage labourer was allegedly gang-raped by three persons in a running car at Kukus near Amber fort here, police said Tuesday.
One of the three accused, Mangilal Raigar hired the 24-year-old labour for some work on October 12 and took her in the car where the three accused took turns to rape her, police said.
The woman was later dropped at a deserted place with a warning not to disclose the incident to anyone, they said.
Her husband lodged the FIR yesterday under various sections of the IPC, said police.
Meanwhile in another incident, a married woman was allegedly gang-raped by five persons, who forcefully entered her house in Rundlo-ki- Dhani (Narsingpura) of Sanganer sub-urban town, and started beating men and women present there on October 6 last, ACP Mohesh Choudhary told reporters.
"It appeared to be a property dispute case, and the victim (woman`s husband) Motiram had also lodged a similar case in 2012 in the same police station of Bhankrota, but an FR (Final Report) was submitted then", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi