Woman labourer gangraped in car near Amber fort
Jaipur: A daily-wage labourer was allegedly gang-raped by three persons in a running car at Kukus near Amber fort here, police said Tuesday.
One of the three accused, Mangilal Raigar hired the 24-year-old labour for some work on October 12 and took her in the car where the three accused took turns to rape her, police said.
The woman was later dropped at a deserted place with a warning not to disclose the incident to anyone, they said.
Her husband lodged the FIR yesterday under various sections of the IPC, said police.
Meanwhile in another incident, a married woman was allegedly gang-raped by five persons, who forcefully entered her house in Rundlo-ki- Dhani (Narsingpura) of Sanganer sub-urban town, and started beating men and women present there on October 6 last, ACP Mohesh Choudhary told reporters.
"It appeared to be a property dispute case, and the victim (woman`s husband) Motiram had also lodged a similar case in 2012 in the same police station of Bhankrota, but an FR (Final Report) was submitted then", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September