Woman labourer gangraped in car near Amber fort
Jaipur: A daily-wage labourer was allegedly gang-raped by three persons in a running car at Kukus near Amber fort here, police said Tuesday.
One of the three accused, Mangilal Raigar hired the 24-year-old labour for some work on October 12 and took her in the car where the three accused took turns to rape her, police said.
The woman was later dropped at a deserted place with a warning not to disclose the incident to anyone, they said.
Her husband lodged the FIR yesterday under various sections of the IPC, said police.
Meanwhile in another incident, a married woman was allegedly gang-raped by five persons, who forcefully entered her house in Rundlo-ki- Dhani (Narsingpura) of Sanganer sub-urban town, and started beating men and women present there on October 6 last, ACP Mohesh Choudhary told reporters.
"It appeared to be a property dispute case, and the victim (woman`s husband) Motiram had also lodged a similar case in 2012 in the same police station of Bhankrota, but an FR (Final Report) was submitted then", he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'