Woman labourer gangraped in car near Amber fort
Jaipur: A daily-wage labourer was allegedly gang-raped by three persons in a running car at Kukus near Amber fort here, police said Tuesday.
One of the three accused, Mangilal Raigar hired the 24-year-old labour for some work on October 12 and took her in the car where the three accused took turns to rape her, police said.
The woman was later dropped at a deserted place with a warning not to disclose the incident to anyone, they said.
Her husband lodged the FIR yesterday under various sections of the IPC, said police.
Meanwhile in another incident, a married woman was allegedly gang-raped by five persons, who forcefully entered her house in Rundlo-ki- Dhani (Narsingpura) of Sanganer sub-urban town, and started beating men and women present there on October 6 last, ACP Mohesh Choudhary told reporters.
"It appeared to be a property dispute case, and the victim (woman`s husband) Motiram had also lodged a similar case in 2012 in the same police station of Bhankrota, but an FR (Final Report) was submitted then", he said.
- President's Rule to continue in Uttarakhand, next hearing in SC on May 3
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part II
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part III
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part IV
- Kabir Khan's message to the media after being 'heckled in Pakistan' is epic!
- Subrata Roy's health deteriorating in jail, can't survive another summer: Sahara tells SC
- BJP doing 'gundagardi' in name of making people say 'Bharat Mata ki Jai', says Arvind Kejriwal
- Sheena Bora murder: Indrani, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till May 9
- Sushmita Sen - mother of two daughters - talks about her sexiest mantra