Woman, minor daughter die after jumping into well
Jaipur: A 35-year-old woman, reportedly depressed over family problems, jumped with her four children into a dry well in Rajasthan`s Sikar district, leading to her and her minor daughter`s death, police said Thursday.
Bhagwati and her daughter Anamik (5) died, while Gangadhar (4) and one-and-half-year old Manisha sustained injuries yesterday, police said.
Locals pulled them out and rushed to a nearby district hospital, where Bhagwati and Anamik were declared brought dead, they said.
Gangadhar and Manisha are being treated, they said, adding, the bodies have been handed over to family members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- This is how you can try contouring at home! Watch video
- Here's how Modi govt plans to bring back Kohinoor from UK
- Lindsay Lohan's dad confirms it's 'baby on board' for her
- Cricket in America: India-West Indies to play three T20Is in Florida in late August