Woman, minor daughter die after jumping into well
Jaipur: A 35-year-old woman, reportedly depressed over family problems, jumped with her four children into a dry well in Rajasthan`s Sikar district, leading to her and her minor daughter`s death, police said Thursday.
Bhagwati and her daughter Anamik (5) died, while Gangadhar (4) and one-and-half-year old Manisha sustained injuries yesterday, police said.
Locals pulled them out and rushed to a nearby district hospital, where Bhagwati and Anamik were declared brought dead, they said.
Gangadhar and Manisha are being treated, they said, adding, the bodies have been handed over to family members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- James Rodriguez may make last Real Madrid appearance in Celta Vigo game
- Manufacturing growth to be higher in Q2 on better export outlook: Survey
- Assocham for penalty waiver in initial phase of GST rollout
- Roberto Martinez announced Thierry Henry as assistant coach for Belgium
- Olympic Dreams: Rickshaw driver buys shooter daughter rifle worth 5 lakh that was saved for her wedding