Woman student commits suicide in Jaipur hotel
Jaipur: A 21-year-old woman hailing from Ajmer allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in a city hotel on Thursday.
Priti, an undergraduate student, had left her house two days back without informing anyone and came to the hotel on Wednesday, Investigating Officer of the case Satpal Singh said.
She checked in a hotel in Sadar area and allegedly consumed poison, he added.
However, she later informed a hotel staffer of the step and was rushed to SMS Government Hospital where she died during treatment, Singh said.
A suicide note was recovered from her hotel room which stated that she was taking the extreme step on her own wish, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read