Woman student commits suicide in Jaipur hotel
Jaipur: A 21-year-old woman hailing from Ajmer allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in a city hotel on Thursday.
Priti, an undergraduate student, had left her house two days back without informing anyone and came to the hotel on Wednesday, Investigating Officer of the case Satpal Singh said.
She checked in a hotel in Sadar area and allegedly consumed poison, he added.
However, she later informed a hotel staffer of the step and was rushed to SMS Government Hospital where she died during treatment, Singh said.
A suicide note was recovered from her hotel room which stated that she was taking the extreme step on her own wish, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security