Woman student commits suicide in Jaipur hotel
Jaipur: A 21-year-old woman hailing from Ajmer allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in a city hotel on Thursday.
Priti, an undergraduate student, had left her house two days back without informing anyone and came to the hotel on Wednesday, Investigating Officer of the case Satpal Singh said.
She checked in a hotel in Sadar area and allegedly consumed poison, he added.
However, she later informed a hotel staffer of the step and was rushed to SMS Government Hospital where she died during treatment, Singh said.
A suicide note was recovered from her hotel room which stated that she was taking the extreme step on her own wish, he said.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Swachh Bharat mission fails March 2016 urban-trash targets
- Land reforms fail, 5% of India’s farmers control 32 percent land
- Five indicators of India's looming demographic disaster
- 13 Indians died in Pakistan jails since 2013, India calls for thorough investigation
- 'Invisible hand' behind inaction of CBI, ED in AgustaWestland probe, says Manohar Parrikar in Rajya Sabha