Youth Congress dissolves committees
Jaipur: Youth Congress executive committees at state, district and panchayat levels were on Monday dissolved in view of upcoming organisational polls.
Youth Congress state president Pawan Godara said that the executive committees were dissolved to ensure transparency in elections since many of the committee members are contesting polls.
He said that work to collect data of youth congress members is underway till January 28 and the process of election will begin next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown