Youth Congress dissolves committees
Jaipur: Youth Congress executive committees at state, district and panchayat levels were on Monday dissolved in view of upcoming organisational polls.
Youth Congress state president Pawan Godara said that the executive committees were dissolved to ensure transparency in elections since many of the committee members are contesting polls.
He said that work to collect data of youth congress members is underway till January 28 and the process of election will begin next month.
- Uttarakhand forest fire: IAF's chopper MI-17 takes off from Nainital to drop water in affected areas - WATCH
- Inside pictures: Check out the best moments from Bipasha-Karan's wedding, reception
- See pic: NASA releases updated global map of Pluto!
- PM Narendra Modi launches 'Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana' on Labour Day, calls himself no. 1 labourer of India
- La Liga 2015-16: Barcelona beat Betis to remain top, Atletico, Real keep up pressure