Youth Congress dissolves committees
Jaipur: Youth Congress executive committees at state, district and panchayat levels were on Monday dissolved in view of upcoming organisational polls.
Youth Congress state president Pawan Godara said that the executive committees were dissolved to ensure transparency in elections since many of the committee members are contesting polls.
He said that work to collect data of youth congress members is underway till January 28 and the process of election will begin next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you