Youth Congress dissolves committees
Jaipur: Youth Congress executive committees at state, district and panchayat levels were on Monday dissolved in view of upcoming organisational polls.
Youth Congress state president Pawan Godara said that the executive committees were dissolved to ensure transparency in elections since many of the committee members are contesting polls.
He said that work to collect data of youth congress members is underway till January 28 and the process of election will begin next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief