Youth in Congress debate party strategies
Jaipur: Over 130 Youth Congress and NSUI leaders at the Congress` strategy session here Friday discussed ways to improve the party, Congress general secretary Janardan Dwivedi said.
Around 350 delegates - including over 130 from the Youth Congress and the National Students Union of India (NSUI) - debated issues like political and socio-economic challenges, foreign affairs, women`s empowerment and organisational strength.
"Discussions continued for two-and-a-half hours. The debate was better than we expected. Youngsters participated with enthusiasm and shared their views. We got a feeling they had more to say. The debate will continue tomorrow," Dwivedi said.
The discussions will continue till Jan 19 and the gist of the debates will be refined by the Congress Working Committee, which will meet Saturday evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!