Youth in Congress debate party strategies
Jaipur: Over 130 Youth Congress and NSUI leaders at the Congress` strategy session here Friday discussed ways to improve the party, Congress general secretary Janardan Dwivedi said.
Around 350 delegates - including over 130 from the Youth Congress and the National Students Union of India (NSUI) - debated issues like political and socio-economic challenges, foreign affairs, women`s empowerment and organisational strength.
"Discussions continued for two-and-a-half hours. The debate was better than we expected. Youngsters participated with enthusiasm and shared their views. We got a feeling they had more to say. The debate will continue tomorrow," Dwivedi said.
The discussions will continue till Jan 19 and the gist of the debates will be refined by the Congress Working Committee, which will meet Saturday evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores