Youth kills girlfriend before committing suicide
Jaipur: A youth allegedly killed his girlfriend and later committed suicide in Sikar district today, police said.
22-year old Naresh, a resident of Fatehpur town of the district, shot dead her 20-year-old girlfriend early today following some dispute between the two, they said.
The accused, who had been working in Sriganganagar district for the past three years, had arrived in his hometown last night.
The youth called up the girl and asked her to come on the roof top, where he shot her dead following an altercation over some issue, police said.
Before committing suicide, he called up girl`s brother to inform about the murder, police said, adding that the bodies have been sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state