Apollo 13's iconic SOS transcript set to go under the hammer
London: Apollo 13 and NASA mission control's historic conversation, which included the famous line "Houston, we've had a problem", is set to be on sale at an auction.
The 1,000-page transcript, which covers every moment from lift off to re-entry and belonged to British journalist John B. Phillips, who worked for the European Broadcasting Corporation, is tipped to fetch over 5000 pounds when it goes under the hammer at London auction house Christie's, the Daily Star reported.
James Hyslop, an expert at Christie's, said that this document is incredibly important because of the human story behind it and the Apollo 13 mission is one of the most famous of all time because of its edge-of-the-seat drama.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police