Monitor your toddler's speech with this App
Wellington: A new App can help parents monitor the speech, language and communication development of their toddlers.
Called Childchat, the App gives parents access to resources, support, guides and local contacts.
Parents can also document, record and analyse the speech and language development of their children, media reports said.
"The idea is that with the easily accessible resources, support and contacts at their fingertips, parents will ask for advice or help earlier on," Kristi Rabbitt, a speech and language therapy student at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand, was quoted as saying.
The App will save parents from visiting the internet or read books for such information, she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday