101st Indian Science Congress to be held at Jammu univ
Jammu: The 101st Indian Science Congress (ISC), organised by Indian Science Congress Association, will be held at Jammu University here from February 3 to 7.
To discuss the issue, Vice Chancellor, Jammu University Prof M P S Ishar Monday met Governor N N Vohra at Raj Bhavan here today.
The VC briefed the Governor about the status of the various arrangements being made for the summit.
During the meeting, the Governor, who is Chancellor of the Jammu University, also discussed with Prof Ishar various important issues relating to the functioning of the varsity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured