101st Indian Science Congress to be held at Jammu univ
Jammu: The 101st Indian Science Congress (ISC), organised by Indian Science Congress Association, will be held at Jammu University here from February 3 to 7.
To discuss the issue, Vice Chancellor, Jammu University Prof M P S Ishar Monday met Governor N N Vohra at Raj Bhavan here today.
The VC briefed the Governor about the status of the various arrangements being made for the summit.
During the meeting, the Governor, who is Chancellor of the Jammu University, also discussed with Prof Ishar various important issues relating to the functioning of the varsity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- `Very difficult` for Bastian Schweinsteiger to play at Manchester United: Jose Mourinho
- Europa League draw: Manchester United set for Robin van Persie reunion
- Bomb disposal squad deployed in central England after arrests
- US Open 2016: Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal drawn for potential semi-final clash
- Long traffic jams may increase risk of cancer!