101st Indian Science Congress to be held at Jammu univ
Jammu: The 101st Indian Science Congress (ISC), organised by Indian Science Congress Association, will be held at Jammu University here from February 3 to 7.
To discuss the issue, Vice Chancellor, Jammu University Prof M P S Ishar Monday met Governor N N Vohra at Raj Bhavan here today.
The VC briefed the Governor about the status of the various arrangements being made for the summit.
During the meeting, the Governor, who is Chancellor of the Jammu University, also discussed with Prof Ishar various important issues relating to the functioning of the varsity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself