34 foreign scientists in Jaisalmer to study Dinosaurs` fossils
Jaisalmer: A team of 34 foreign scientists from a number of countries including France and Germany have arrived here to study fossils of Dinosaurs found in sandy desert areas recently.
Scientists from Denmark, France, Germany, Polland, Russia and England will study the origin and early evolution of Dinosaurs, the sources said.
D K Pandey, a noted geologist and under-ground water scientist Dr N D Inkhia will also join the foreign team and assist them, the sources added.
Dinosaurs` evolution, extinction, and paleo-bio- genography would be a center of their research related to fossils, they said.
Depleting water table and extinction of river Sarswati in the area would also be their concern.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack