4G to be passe, Samsung`s 5G is here
Samsung Electronics has claimed that it has found a revolutionary way to transmit data swiftly through a fifth generation network, or 5G, which will transform current mobile and internet technology.
According to Samsung, 5G technology will make large volumes of data transfer easy and quick. With the help of 5G, mobile and Internet users can send high definition movies in a matter of seconds.
Fox News reports that the current 4G wireless technology is yet to be fully accepted by all mobile network providers, and its next phase would be a `4.5G` network, as observed by analysts.
Currently, most mobile operators use 3G and it will take them time to employ the next generation wireless mobile network swiftly.
Samsung is looking to commercialize 5G technology by 2020. It is believed that this new breakthrough will result in international alliances and timely commercialization of mobile broadband networks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players