Americans spend more time talking on mobiles: Poll
Washington: Americans spend more time talking on their mobile phones as compared to anyone else in the world, a new survey has revealed.
According to Statista, the average American logged 356 monthly minutes of outgoing calls in 2011 while the average German logged only 78 minutes of outgoing calls each month, Mashable reports.
The poll shows the length of time that mobile subscribers in 10 different countries spent on the phone in 2011.
After the Americans, Canadians come close second, followed by Turkey, Norway and France, where an average individual user spent 188, 184, and 128 minutes respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Heatwave grips east, central and peninsular India; many dead in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh due to cyclone, hailstorm
- Anti-Donald Trump protests break out for second day in California
- UN council discusses move to enforce North Korea sanctions
- Norway helicopter crash: All 13 people on board dead, 11 bodies recovered
- Britain`s queen joins royal Invictus Games challenge to Obamas -Watch video