App to expose cheating partners
London: Have a doubt that your husband is having an extramarital affair? Get this app and track every detail of his digital life.
Developed by London-based firm mSpy, "mCouple" has to be downloaded strictly with consent from the partner.
The app gives you access to your partner`s every call, text and e-mail.
It also shows any activity on Skype and Facebook as well as pictures and videos taken or shared using your partner`s smartphone.
Users can even record their partner`s mobile phone conversations and track movements using GPS technology.
Currently, the firm targets parents who want to keep a vigil on their children or offices monitoring their staff.
"But the app can be used to expose love cheats too," its developers said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past