App to expose cheating partners
London: Have a doubt that your husband is having an extramarital affair? Get this app and track every detail of his digital life.
Developed by London-based firm mSpy, "mCouple" has to be downloaded strictly with consent from the partner.
The app gives you access to your partner`s every call, text and e-mail.
It also shows any activity on Skype and Facebook as well as pictures and videos taken or shared using your partner`s smartphone.
Users can even record their partner`s mobile phone conversations and track movements using GPS technology.
Currently, the firm targets parents who want to keep a vigil on their children or offices monitoring their staff.
"But the app can be used to expose love cheats too," its developers said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal