App to expose cheating partners
London: Have a doubt that your husband is having an extramarital affair? Get this app and track every detail of his digital life.
Developed by London-based firm mSpy, "mCouple" has to be downloaded strictly with consent from the partner.
The app gives you access to your partner`s every call, text and e-mail.
It also shows any activity on Skype and Facebook as well as pictures and videos taken or shared using your partner`s smartphone.
Users can even record their partner`s mobile phone conversations and track movements using GPS technology.
Currently, the firm targets parents who want to keep a vigil on their children or offices monitoring their staff.
"But the app can be used to expose love cheats too," its developers said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'