App to save precious data
Sydney: Here comes an app that can help you save your precious smartphone data even if it is lost or destroyed.
The app called "PicAway", uploads all content from a smartphone to "the Cloud" - internet based storage that is accessible by multiple devices - immediately without saving it on the actual device itself.
The new feature replaces camera interface with a working browser.
It gives an impression as if the user is surfing the net while he/she can upload pictures directly to the Cloud if stuck in tricky situations.
"We want to empower users with the ability to take photos and videos without the fear of those photos and videos being deleted, removed and/or lost," app co-developer Pedram Afshar from Australian firm 5.5 Degrees was quoted as saying.
By uploading the photos directly to the cloud, the app ensures that there are no missed opportunities as there is no question of "No Storage" message being popped up, reports added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!