Apple experimenting with `iWatch`
Washington: Tech giant Apple is `experimenting with wristwatch-like devices made of curved glass,` a report has claimed.
According to a report by an English newspaper, the iPhone maker is tinkering with such the smartwatch in its Cupertino headquarters.
On Sunday, the paper reported that Apple is "experimenting" with wearable computer for the wrist, made with curved glass.
The Wall Street Journal also reported on a "watch-like device," citing "people briefed on the effort."
According to the daily, chatter that Apple ought to finally forge its way into the untested smartwatch market have been percolating lately.
Just this week, Bruce Tognazzini, a former Apple employee, blogged that an " iWatch will fill a gaping hole in the Apple ecosystem."
In January, TechCrunch `s M.G. Seigler made that case that Apple`s Siri voice-command technology would work best on a wristwatch, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees