Apple experimenting with `iWatch`
Washington: Tech giant Apple is `experimenting with wristwatch-like devices made of curved glass,` a report has claimed.
According to a report by an English newspaper, the iPhone maker is tinkering with such the smartwatch in its Cupertino headquarters.
On Sunday, the paper reported that Apple is "experimenting" with wearable computer for the wrist, made with curved glass.
The Wall Street Journal also reported on a "watch-like device," citing "people briefed on the effort."
According to the daily, chatter that Apple ought to finally forge its way into the untested smartwatch market have been percolating lately.
Just this week, Bruce Tognazzini, a former Apple employee, blogged that an " iWatch will fill a gaping hole in the Apple ecosystem."
In January, TechCrunch `s M.G. Seigler made that case that Apple`s Siri voice-command technology would work best on a wristwatch, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble