Apple holds back iWatch release till November
Washington: Apple iWatch is not likely to enter the market until November, revealed a report.
Earlier, it was rumored that the much-awaited gadget would probably see an early launch but a report said that the launch date has been deferred owing to both hardware and software related complications.
According to the Mashable, KGI analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has confirmed the delay and said that the estimated time of iWatch mass production has been extended from late September to the middle or end of November.
Kuo also confirmed that the iWatch is posing new complications for Apple which is why the launch date is being postponed.
Apple is integrating a flexible `Amoled` display with sapphire cover glass for the first time in a consumer product with this launch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report