Apple introduces `Made for iPhone` wireless hearing aid
Washington: Apple has reportedly partnered with a Danish company to design the first-ever ` Made for iPhone` wireless hearing aid.
The device, dubbed LiNX, uses Bluetooth-like technology and connects directly to iPhones and comes with an app to customize the settings.
According to Cnet, the device is the smallest wireless device that the Danish company GN ReSound has ever made and one of the company`s goals is to de-stigmatize the use of hearing aids.
GN ReSound `s CEO Lars Viksmoen said that the ReSound LiNX device underlines the company`s core strength of bringing breakthrough innovations to the hearing impaired, making them consumers with choices rather than patients with challenges.
The report said that LiNX enhances sound and allows users to also stream music and use the devices for receiving phone calls.
The device was unveiled last month and will cost around 3,000 dollars when launched globally in the beginning of 2014, the report added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read