Apple issues updated iOS7 to fix FaceTime bug
Washington: Apple has reportedly issued an updated iOS 7.0.4 version to fix a bug with the FaceTime calls.
The issue caused some calls to fail through the feature.
The tech giant has also addressed other issue with the App Store that enabled a user to complete an app or in-app purchase without full authorization, Mashable reports.
The report said that those who use older iPods are not eligible for the 7.0.4 upgrade, but have received an upgrade of iOS 6.1.5, that also fixes the same FaceTime bug.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Germany: Gunman killed after shooting inside cinema complex
- Anil Kumble appointed as the new head coach of Indian cricket team
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- BJP dares Bihar government to ban VHP meet as Tejaswi Yadav threatens action against Pravin Togadia
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union