Apple issues updated iOS7 to fix FaceTime bug
Washington: Apple has reportedly issued an updated iOS 7.0.4 version to fix a bug with the FaceTime calls.
The issue caused some calls to fail through the feature.
The tech giant has also addressed other issue with the App Store that enabled a user to complete an app or in-app purchase without full authorization, Mashable reports.
The report said that those who use older iPods are not eligible for the 7.0.4 upgrade, but have received an upgrade of iOS 6.1.5, that also fixes the same FaceTime bug.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing