Apple issues updated iOS7 to fix FaceTime bug
Washington: Apple has reportedly issued an updated iOS 7.0.4 version to fix a bug with the FaceTime calls.
The issue caused some calls to fail through the feature.
The tech giant has also addressed other issue with the App Store that enabled a user to complete an app or in-app purchase without full authorization, Mashable reports.
The report said that those who use older iPods are not eligible for the 7.0.4 upgrade, but have received an upgrade of iOS 6.1.5, that also fixes the same FaceTime bug.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery