Apple testing large-screen iPhones
Washington: Apple Inc. is reportedly testing large-screen iPhones, with some designs going as large as six inches.
However, these large-screen iPhones are not set for release at the tech giant`s upcoming event in California.
According to sources, Apple is believed to be particularly interested in 4.8-inch screens as rival Samsung unveiled its latest Galaxy Note smartphone with a 5.7-inch screen.
According to Fox News, Apple has struggled in the past to make an iPhone with a larger screen given the type of display technology used for the iPhone 5 but many analysts do not expect a larger-screen iPhone to launch until sometime next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown