Artificial intelligence robot that can `do everything` developed
London: Engineers have developed a new artificial intelligence robot which they claim can "do everything" on a computer without the user lifting a finger.
The robot Mako is installed with voice recognition and can respond to even the slightest command with incredible speed.
From creating powerpoint presentations, to searching anything on Google and bringing up the local weather, the robot- created by Michael Ghandour apparently has no boundaries.
Ghandour, who spent seven years working on artificial intelligence programs like this, told the publication that Mako will revolutionise how people interact with the technological world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?