Artificial intelligence robot that can `do everything` developed
London: Engineers have developed a new artificial intelligence robot which they claim can "do everything" on a computer without the user lifting a finger.
The robot Mako is installed with voice recognition and can respond to even the slightest command with incredible speed.
From creating powerpoint presentations, to searching anything on Google and bringing up the local weather, the robot- created by Michael Ghandour apparently has no boundaries.
Ghandour, who spent seven years working on artificial intelligence programs like this, told the publication that Mako will revolutionise how people interact with the technological world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog