Artificial intelligence robot that can `do everything` developed
London: Engineers have developed a new artificial intelligence robot which they claim can "do everything" on a computer without the user lifting a finger.
The robot Mako is installed with voice recognition and can respond to even the slightest command with incredible speed.
From creating powerpoint presentations, to searching anything on Google and bringing up the local weather, the robot- created by Michael Ghandour apparently has no boundaries.
Ghandour, who spent seven years working on artificial intelligence programs like this, told the publication that Mako will revolutionise how people interact with the technological world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing