Artificial intelligence robot that can `do everything` developed
London: Engineers have developed a new artificial intelligence robot which they claim can "do everything" on a computer without the user lifting a finger.
The robot Mako is installed with voice recognition and can respond to even the slightest command with incredible speed.
From creating powerpoint presentations, to searching anything on Google and bringing up the local weather, the robot- created by Michael Ghandour apparently has no boundaries.
Ghandour, who spent seven years working on artificial intelligence programs like this, told the publication that Mako will revolutionise how people interact with the technological world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez