Beat winters with smart gloves that mimic human touch
Washington: AEON Attire is offering a range of gloves to beat the dropping temperatures this winters.
The gloves are not only smartphone compatible, but stylish, too. They are genuine leather gloves are windproof and water-resistant.
According to the Mashable, the design of the gloves incorporates nanotechnology that mimics the properties of human skin so that you can operate personal devices without sacrificing the convenience of being warm and dry.
The gloves are priced at 65 dollars and are already in production, AEON`s Kickstarter page revealed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- When brave CRPF men put themselves between terrorists' bullets and colleagues in Pampore attack
- Egypt deports popular Lebanese political talk show host
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'