Beat winters with smart gloves that mimic human touch
Washington: AEON Attire is offering a range of gloves to beat the dropping temperatures this winters.
The gloves are not only smartphone compatible, but stylish, too. They are genuine leather gloves are windproof and water-resistant.
According to the Mashable, the design of the gloves incorporates nanotechnology that mimics the properties of human skin so that you can operate personal devices without sacrificing the convenience of being warm and dry.
The gloves are priced at 65 dollars and are already in production, AEON`s Kickstarter page revealed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes