Beat winters with smart gloves that mimic human touch
Washington: AEON Attire is offering a range of gloves to beat the dropping temperatures this winters.
The gloves are not only smartphone compatible, but stylish, too. They are genuine leather gloves are windproof and water-resistant.
According to the Mashable, the design of the gloves incorporates nanotechnology that mimics the properties of human skin so that you can operate personal devices without sacrificing the convenience of being warm and dry.
The gloves are priced at 65 dollars and are already in production, AEON`s Kickstarter page revealed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP win big with 81 seats, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis Maharashtra thanks Maharashtra voters, PM Modi
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP emerges as big winner in Mumbai, sweeps Pune, Amravati, Nagpur, Nashik
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Shiv Sena set for clear majority, leading in 51 seats, BJP in 17