Beat winters with smart gloves that mimic human touch
Washington: AEON Attire is offering a range of gloves to beat the dropping temperatures this winters.
The gloves are not only smartphone compatible, but stylish, too. They are genuine leather gloves are windproof and water-resistant.
According to the Mashable, the design of the gloves incorporates nanotechnology that mimics the properties of human skin so that you can operate personal devices without sacrificing the convenience of being warm and dry.
The gloves are priced at 65 dollars and are already in production, AEON`s Kickstarter page revealed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen