Bigger mobile phone screens boost mobile video consumption: Study
Washington: Mobile phones with larger screens reportedly play an important part in increased mobile video consumption, a new study has found.
The poll conducted by analyst Strategy Analytics targeted more than 3,000 mobile users in the US, China, the U.K., France, Germany and Spain.
The respondents were asked as to which factors would make them watch more video on their mobile device.
Currently, almost three-quarters (72%) of consumers watch video on their mobile phone, according to the analyst`s data, but the frequency is low - with less than half (44%) doing so once a week or more, and less than 1 in 7 (15%) doing so daily, Tech Crunch reported.
The Chinese turned out to be the heaviest consumers of mobile video, with 59 percent watching mobile video every week against 40 percent of Americans.
Meanwhile, the largest portion of mobile video refuseniks were the French, with 38 percent saying they don`t watch any video on their handsets, followed by 37 percent of the British, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray