BlackBerry updates BBM for Android and iPhone
Johannesburg: BlackBerry has reportedly issued an update to its messenger app ( BBM) for Android and iPhone with additional support.
The sinking smartphone manufacturer recently rolled out its once popular messaging service on third party platforms, and with the current update it has announced support for iPod and iPad.
According to News24, the update allows Android users to improve filtering of contacts and addresses high battery consumption for some users.
BlackBerry has said that it has fixed an issue where iPhone users reported that some contacts disappeared from the chat application.
The report said that the update also lets non- BlackBerry users share their PIN with an improved Share PIN option.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert