China to hold biggest chemical equipment exhibition
Beijing: Most advanced technologies of chemical devices will be on display for two days in China`s Shanghai city in August.
The 5th China (Shanghai) International Chemical Technology & Equipment Fair will provide a stage for over 650 Chinese and foreign enterprises from 35 countries to showcase the most advanced technologies of chemical devices between Aug 20 and 22, Xinhua reported.
As a leading manufacturer of chemical equipment, China now has the world`s largest chemical industry, expected to expand annually with 30-40 per cent from 2011 to 2015, according to the data from the country`s National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC).
Meanwhile, the country`s new supports and stimulus for the emerging industries will provide more space for the manufacturing of chemical devices, the NDRC said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested