China to hold biggest chemical equipment exhibition
Beijing: Most advanced technologies of chemical devices will be on display for two days in China`s Shanghai city in August.
The 5th China (Shanghai) International Chemical Technology & Equipment Fair will provide a stage for over 650 Chinese and foreign enterprises from 35 countries to showcase the most advanced technologies of chemical devices between Aug 20 and 22, Xinhua reported.
As a leading manufacturer of chemical equipment, China now has the world`s largest chemical industry, expected to expand annually with 30-40 per cent from 2011 to 2015, according to the data from the country`s National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC).
Meanwhile, the country`s new supports and stimulus for the emerging industries will provide more space for the manufacturing of chemical devices, the NDRC said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Pak envoy Abdul Basit unfazed by LeT attack in J&K's Pampore, says 'let's enjoy Iftar party'
- Euro 2016: Italy`s Antonio Candreva to miss pre-quarters clash with Spain
- India has a very big infrastructure programme: Arun Jaitley
- Germany's Merkel calls for sober EU divorce talks with 'partner' Britain
- Sanjay Bangar, Abhay Sharma named as support staff to Indian cricket coach Anil Kumble