China to hold biggest chemical equipment exhibition
Beijing: Most advanced technologies of chemical devices will be on display for two days in China`s Shanghai city in August.
The 5th China (Shanghai) International Chemical Technology & Equipment Fair will provide a stage for over 650 Chinese and foreign enterprises from 35 countries to showcase the most advanced technologies of chemical devices between Aug 20 and 22, Xinhua reported.
As a leading manufacturer of chemical equipment, China now has the world`s largest chemical industry, expected to expand annually with 30-40 per cent from 2011 to 2015, according to the data from the country`s National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC).
Meanwhile, the country`s new supports and stimulus for the emerging industries will provide more space for the manufacturing of chemical devices, the NDRC said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!