China to hold biggest chemical equipment exhibition
Beijing: Most advanced technologies of chemical devices will be on display for two days in China`s Shanghai city in August.
The 5th China (Shanghai) International Chemical Technology & Equipment Fair will provide a stage for over 650 Chinese and foreign enterprises from 35 countries to showcase the most advanced technologies of chemical devices between Aug 20 and 22, Xinhua reported.
As a leading manufacturer of chemical equipment, China now has the world`s largest chemical industry, expected to expand annually with 30-40 per cent from 2011 to 2015, according to the data from the country`s National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC).
Meanwhile, the country`s new supports and stimulus for the emerging industries will provide more space for the manufacturing of chemical devices, the NDRC said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- 'Russia killed 28,000 militants in Syria, third of all IS forces'
- Thousands of migrants saved in 23 rescue operations off Libya
- Lashkar-e-Toiba carried out deadly 2007 Samjhauta Express blasts: NIA to submit this US intel report in court
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why