China to hold biggest chemical equipment exhibition
Beijing: Most advanced technologies of chemical devices will be on display for two days in China`s Shanghai city in August.
The 5th China (Shanghai) International Chemical Technology & Equipment Fair will provide a stage for over 650 Chinese and foreign enterprises from 35 countries to showcase the most advanced technologies of chemical devices between Aug 20 and 22, Xinhua reported.
As a leading manufacturer of chemical equipment, China now has the world`s largest chemical industry, expected to expand annually with 30-40 per cent from 2011 to 2015, according to the data from the country`s National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC).
Meanwhile, the country`s new supports and stimulus for the emerging industries will provide more space for the manufacturing of chemical devices, the NDRC said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown