Chromebook may soon open when close to your smartphone sans password
Washington: Chromebook may soon add a new feature, which will automatically unlock the device when in close proximity with a registered smartphone.
According to CNET, the so called `Easy Unlock` feature has already released a graphic explainer for setup and use, but it is not fully functional yet.
This new feature could prove to be a major breakthrough for Google, which is trying to get rid of the old `passwords` and is keen on replacing it with `physical authentication.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boman Irani was 'professional' with son Kayoze on '...Michael Mishra' set
- UP assembly elections: Congress plans massive road show, public meeting on July 25
- Left, JD(U) leaders to visit Una today
- BJP hits back at Pakistan, says talks with Islamabad only on terrorism issue and not on Kashmir
- Sensex ends 93 points up on earnings lift, fund inflows