Chromebook may soon open when close to your smartphone sans password
Washington: Chromebook may soon add a new feature, which will automatically unlock the device when in close proximity with a registered smartphone.
According to CNET, the so called `Easy Unlock` feature has already released a graphic explainer for setup and use, but it is not fully functional yet.
This new feature could prove to be a major breakthrough for Google, which is trying to get rid of the old `passwords` and is keen on replacing it with `physical authentication.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'