Coming soon: First family robot `Jibo`!
Washington: A Personal Robots Group at MIT Media Lab has come up with a special robot that aims to be an organizer, an education tool, even assist elderly family members.
Jibo, which is priced at 499 dollars for consumers and 599 dollars for developers, will help support one`s family, their human network, to be more efficient and feel more connected, CNN reported.
Cynthia Breazeal, head of the Personal Robots Group, said that the software running the robot is an open developer platform and she expects the community to come up with novel ideas that will help Jibo mature.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials