Coming soon: First family robot `Jibo`!
Washington: A Personal Robots Group at MIT Media Lab has come up with a special robot that aims to be an organizer, an education tool, even assist elderly family members.
Jibo, which is priced at 499 dollars for consumers and 599 dollars for developers, will help support one`s family, their human network, to be more efficient and feel more connected, CNN reported.
Cynthia Breazeal, head of the Personal Robots Group, said that the software running the robot is an open developer platform and she expects the community to come up with novel ideas that will help Jibo mature.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown