Device that reads sleep patterns
New York: Combining information on your sleep patterns with what is going on around you, this new device will wake you up at the perfect moment.
"If you want to be up by 9:30 a.m. but you are already half-awake at 9:15 a.m., then your alarm should know to go off then and not wait for you to fall deeper into sleep," said James Proud, CEO and founder of Hello Inc. in a video on Kickstarter, a global crowd funding platform.
The sleep tracker has three parts - a smartphone app, a device that sits on your nightstand (the Sense) and a cute little clip that goes on your pillow (the Sleep Pill).
The Sense tracks light, temperature, humidity and air particles like dust and pollen while the Sleep Pill tracks how you move through the night with an accelerometer and gyroscope.
Both devices send the data to your smartphone, showing you key information like when your deepest sleep occurred, The Huffington Post reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman