DRDO launches high performance computing system `Dhruva-3`
Hyderabad: India`s high performance computing system `Dhruva-3`, designed for solving mission defence research and development critical applications, was launched here today.
Avinash Chander, Secretary of Department of Defence Research and Development and Director General of DRDO inaugurated the system at Advanced Numerical Research and Analysis Group (ANURAG) here, a statement from Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) said.
"It is a high-end facility (which is) very useful for the design of aircraft particularly Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA) and other such aircraft where we require analysis of aerodynamics at high speeds and under different conditions", Chander said while addressing the ANURAG scientists during the inauguration.
It is one of the fastest computing facility in the country and will also play a very good roll in cyber security and information processing, he added.
Chander also toured various centres in ANURAG and inquired about the indigenous microprocessors, System-on-Chips and Trusted Computing Systems developed by ANURAG.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan