Dropbox makes file sharing between Android, Windows easy!
Washington: Cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive allow users the freedom to easily share files between their Android smartphone and Windows PC, all without the need for a USB cable.
Dropbox in Android doesn`t automatically sync all of the files in its appointed folder as it does in Windows but users can download files from its app to the mobile phone or tablet`s local storage.
According to PC World, users can also upload files to Dropbox via `upload here` option on the app`s pull-down menu.
The cloud storage service can also be used to automatically send photos from Android phone to PC by enabling the Camera Upload option.
Users can also transfer local music collection without a cable, using the local Wi-Fi network, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- Amnesty row: Karnataka Home Minister G Parameshwara takes U-turn, denies giving clean-chit
- Volkswagen cuts 28,000 workers' hours over supply woes
- 1% TCS on cash buy not to apply on embassies, UN bodies, Govt depts
- Rio Olympics: Pele congratulates Brazil on football gold
- Handful of vested interests inciting trouble in Kashmir: J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti