Dropbox makes file sharing between Android, Windows easy!
Washington: Cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive allow users the freedom to easily share files between their Android smartphone and Windows PC, all without the need for a USB cable.
Dropbox in Android doesn`t automatically sync all of the files in its appointed folder as it does in Windows but users can download files from its app to the mobile phone or tablet`s local storage.
According to PC World, users can also upload files to Dropbox via `upload here` option on the app`s pull-down menu.
The cloud storage service can also be used to automatically send photos from Android phone to PC by enabling the Camera Upload option.
Users can also transfer local music collection without a cable, using the local Wi-Fi network, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents