Dropbox makes file sharing between Android, Windows easy!
Washington: Cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive allow users the freedom to easily share files between their Android smartphone and Windows PC, all without the need for a USB cable.
Dropbox in Android doesn`t automatically sync all of the files in its appointed folder as it does in Windows but users can download files from its app to the mobile phone or tablet`s local storage.
According to PC World, users can also upload files to Dropbox via `upload here` option on the app`s pull-down menu.
The cloud storage service can also be used to automatically send photos from Android phone to PC by enabling the Camera Upload option.
Users can also transfer local music collection without a cable, using the local Wi-Fi network, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon