Dropbox makes file sharing between Android, Windows easy!
Washington: Cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive allow users the freedom to easily share files between their Android smartphone and Windows PC, all without the need for a USB cable.
Dropbox in Android doesn`t automatically sync all of the files in its appointed folder as it does in Windows but users can download files from its app to the mobile phone or tablet`s local storage.
According to PC World, users can also upload files to Dropbox via `upload here` option on the app`s pull-down menu.
The cloud storage service can also be used to automatically send photos from Android phone to PC by enabling the Camera Upload option.
Users can also transfer local music collection without a cable, using the local Wi-Fi network, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!