Electric car traverses America in just 76 hours
Wellington: American motor company Tesla has supposedly set a new world record for the least amount of charging time for an electric car crossing the country in 76 hours.
The company was able to complete the task thanks to their newly installed charging stations across America where people can recharge the brand`s car for free and fast, Stuff.co.nz reported.
The `Superchargers` stations of the company recharges the car`s batteries to 80 percent in 40 minutes.
The 73 Superchargers all over the country serve 80 percent of the population and are located primarily at hotels, restaurants and shopping centres.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security