Electric car traverses America in just 76 hours
Wellington: American motor company Tesla has supposedly set a new world record for the least amount of charging time for an electric car crossing the country in 76 hours.
The company was able to complete the task thanks to their newly installed charging stations across America where people can recharge the brand`s car for free and fast, Stuff.co.nz reported.
The `Superchargers` stations of the company recharges the car`s batteries to 80 percent in 40 minutes.
The 73 Superchargers all over the country serve 80 percent of the population and are located primarily at hotels, restaurants and shopping centres.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam