`Eyebombing` latest craze to take over cyberspace
London: If you have ever wondered what Downton’s Lord Grantham would look like with googly eyes, try “eyebombing”.
Archie McPhee’s Celebrity Googly Eyes is a site that takes a light-hearted approach to all things celebrity - and googly, the Daily Mail reported.
Whether you are male or female, fact or fiction, dead or alive - if you are rich and famous, Googly Eyes is not afraid to add silly animated eyeballs to your photo for their entertainment.
The site uses plain photos or moving images in ‘.gif’ format, for added comic value.
The craze for “eyebombing” is following in the virtual footsteps of planking, owling, fridging and milking and gaining a cult online fan base.
Originally the trend was to “eyebomb” inanimate objects like Christmas trees and ice creams and it has grown to include vintage pictures and now to paparazzi shots of celebrities.
You can even submit your own creation by creating a googly celebrity picture, posting it on your tumblr site and tagging it “celebritygoogly.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi