Fingernails glow when you make a call!
Tokyo: You will soon have fingernails that would glow as you call someone.
A Japanese firm has unveiled fingernails that light up when you make a call.
You just need to pick up Android-powered smart phone to set your fingers glowing.
Building on the immense popularity of manicure art - where small gem-like stones are stuck on the nail - a Japanese toy firm Takara Tomy ARTS has developed a micro-thin LED sticker.
The "LumiDecoNail" uses a technology called Near Field Communication.
In this, small amounts of power are transferred very short distances to communicate with a smart phone.
It also flashes whenever the wearer uses an electronic money card.
The product would go on sale in Japan next week, with a set of 16 nail stickers, one of which contains the LED.
“I am now wearing it on the middle finger of my right hand. It blinks whenever I pass through train gates, which lifts my heart a bit,” a company press release said.
The company would consider marketing the cosmetic product overseas after seeing how consumers in Japan react.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA