Geocache latest word added to scrabble dictionary
Washington: Geocache, which means treasure hunting via GPS, is the new word added to Hasbro`s Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Thanks to fans who voted in the Scrabble Word Showdown on the Hasbro Game Night Facebook Page-"geocache" may just be the word you need to win your next match, CNet reported.
Up against the final 16 words such as bitcoin, bestie, ew, retweet, zen, woot, booyah, cosplay, lifehack, and adorbs, geocache came out as the final winner.
Geocache-an adventurous past time where people use clues and GPS to find real-life hidden treasures often placed on hiking trails and remote locations-now counts as a legal word to use in a Scrabble game.
It`s the first new word to be added in nine years, and it will be included in the fifth edition of Hasbro`s Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Make your smoothie a successful summer diet with these magical ingredients!
- Delhi govt introduces 'Change-makers in education' fellowship
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'