Geocache latest word added to scrabble dictionary
Washington: Geocache, which means treasure hunting via GPS, is the new word added to Hasbro`s Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Thanks to fans who voted in the Scrabble Word Showdown on the Hasbro Game Night Facebook Page-"geocache" may just be the word you need to win your next match, CNet reported.
Up against the final 16 words such as bitcoin, bestie, ew, retweet, zen, woot, booyah, cosplay, lifehack, and adorbs, geocache came out as the final winner.
Geocache-an adventurous past time where people use clues and GPS to find real-life hidden treasures often placed on hiking trails and remote locations-now counts as a legal word to use in a Scrabble game.
It`s the first new word to be added in nine years, and it will be included in the fifth edition of Hasbro`s Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'