Geocache latest word added to scrabble dictionary
Washington: Geocache, which means treasure hunting via GPS, is the new word added to Hasbro`s Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Thanks to fans who voted in the Scrabble Word Showdown on the Hasbro Game Night Facebook Page-"geocache" may just be the word you need to win your next match, CNet reported.
Up against the final 16 words such as bitcoin, bestie, ew, retweet, zen, woot, booyah, cosplay, lifehack, and adorbs, geocache came out as the final winner.
Geocache-an adventurous past time where people use clues and GPS to find real-life hidden treasures often placed on hiking trails and remote locations-now counts as a legal word to use in a Scrabble game.
It`s the first new word to be added in nine years, and it will be included in the fifth edition of Hasbro`s Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS