Geocache latest word added to scrabble dictionary
Washington: Geocache, which means treasure hunting via GPS, is the new word added to Hasbro`s Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Thanks to fans who voted in the Scrabble Word Showdown on the Hasbro Game Night Facebook Page-"geocache" may just be the word you need to win your next match, CNet reported.
Up against the final 16 words such as bitcoin, bestie, ew, retweet, zen, woot, booyah, cosplay, lifehack, and adorbs, geocache came out as the final winner.
Geocache-an adventurous past time where people use clues and GPS to find real-life hidden treasures often placed on hiking trails and remote locations-now counts as a legal word to use in a Scrabble game.
It`s the first new word to be added in nine years, and it will be included in the fifth edition of Hasbro`s Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- Jan Dhan accounts “very vulnerable” to frauds: RBI
- Vijay Mallya PMLA case: ED to invoke India-UK MLAT for extradition
- IPL 2016, Qualifier 1: RCB vs GL - Squads, date, time, venue, TV listing, live streaming
- BJP govt cannot turn a blind eye to illegal immigration in Assam: RSS
- CBSE announces results of Central Teacher Eligibility Test