Google busts `Top 10 Glass Myths` to make you love it
Washington: In its latest effort to convince people of the wearable gadget Google Glass`s niceties, the search giant has reportedly shared a list of myths that must be busted in order to accept the device.
Google has started firing back at Glass haters with a series of pro-Glass factoids in a list of `Top 10 Googe Glass Myths`.
According to Tech Crunch, some of the myths Google intends to break include widely debatable notion of Glass being a `perfect surveillance device.`
Other myths include beliefs like the device is the ultimate distraction from the real world, that it marks the end of privacy and that it is banned `everywhere.`
The report said that Google should remember that consumers tend to hate everything when it first comes out.
Inventor of Segway Dean Kamen agreed that everybody is reluctant to change almost everything immediately.
The hi-tech wearable gadget is set for a public roll out this year priced at 1,500 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam