Google busts `Top 10 Glass Myths` to make you love it
Washington: In its latest effort to convince people of the wearable gadget Google Glass`s niceties, the search giant has reportedly shared a list of myths that must be busted in order to accept the device.
Google has started firing back at Glass haters with a series of pro-Glass factoids in a list of `Top 10 Googe Glass Myths`.
According to Tech Crunch, some of the myths Google intends to break include widely debatable notion of Glass being a `perfect surveillance device.`
Other myths include beliefs like the device is the ultimate distraction from the real world, that it marks the end of privacy and that it is banned `everywhere.`
The report said that Google should remember that consumers tend to hate everything when it first comes out.
Inventor of Segway Dean Kamen agreed that everybody is reluctant to change almost everything immediately.
The hi-tech wearable gadget is set for a public roll out this year priced at 1,500 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31