Google shuts down iGoogle service
Washington: Google has reportedly shut down its personalized homepage iGoogle service.
The service, started in 2005, had been long marked for a closure announced last year in July.
According to AllThingsD, users are now redirected to Google`s new app launcher grid tool that is compatible with web browsers, Android, Chromebooks and Chrome browser.
The search giant said that the i Google user data will be permanently and irrevocable deleted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- Atta girl! 'Aarfa' Anushka Sharma makes gobar cakes in 'Sultan'
- Who is Fahad Tanvir Sheikh? The only Indian identified in ISIS video; he vowed revenge for Babri Masjid, Gujarat - WATCH
- Sensex bounces 217 points; Nifty regains 7,800-mark
- Nothing wrong in chanting 'Om'; opposition to Yoga uncalled for: Salma Ansari
- Islamic State urges Ramadan attacks in US, Europe in new audio broadcast