Google shuts down iGoogle service
Washington: Google has reportedly shut down its personalized homepage iGoogle service.
The service, started in 2005, had been long marked for a closure announced last year in July.
According to AllThingsD, users are now redirected to Google`s new app launcher grid tool that is compatible with web browsers, Android, Chromebooks and Chrome browser.
The search giant said that the i Google user data will be permanently and irrevocable deleted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- In two years Tripura-Assam border with Bangladesh to be totally sealed: Secretary BM
- PM Modi to launch Smart City projects in Pune today
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Zardari urges US to support sale of F-16 jets to Pakistan
- Gulbarga ragging case: 3 arrested, 2 sent to 14-day judicial custody