Google shuts down iGoogle service
Washington: Google has reportedly shut down its personalized homepage iGoogle service.
The service, started in 2005, had been long marked for a closure announced last year in July.
According to AllThingsD, users are now redirected to Google`s new app launcher grid tool that is compatible with web browsers, Android, Chromebooks and Chrome browser.
The search giant said that the i Google user data will be permanently and irrevocable deleted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'