Google to produce tablets capable of clicking 3D images: Reports
Washington: Google is reportedly planning to produce 4000 prototype tablets which would be capable of clicking 3D images, ahead of Google`s I/O developer conference next month.
According to The Verge, the tablet will have two rear facing cameras, infrared depth sensors, a 7-inch screen, and advanced sensors that can capture precise 3D images.
The tablet is a part of Google`s project Tango, which is a research program that aims to produce devices capable of mapping the world around them.
Earlier, Google demonstrated a prototype smartphone, developed under project Tango, which was equipped to capture 3D images.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown