Google to produce tablets capable of clicking 3D images: Reports
Washington: Google is reportedly planning to produce 4000 prototype tablets which would be capable of clicking 3D images, ahead of Google`s I/O developer conference next month.
According to The Verge, the tablet will have two rear facing cameras, infrared depth sensors, a 7-inch screen, and advanced sensors that can capture precise 3D images.
The tablet is a part of Google`s project Tango, which is a research program that aims to produce devices capable of mapping the world around them.
Earlier, Google demonstrated a prototype smartphone, developed under project Tango, which was equipped to capture 3D images.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly