Humans will find aliens by 2040, claims scientist
Washington: A scientist has claimed that humans will be able to find aliens within the next 25 years.
According to LiveScience, SETI `s Seth Shostak says that by 2040, astronomers would have scanned enough of the space so as to detect alien-produced electromagnetic signals.
Sostak made the comments during a Feb. 6 discussion at the 2014 NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts symposium at Stanford University.
He said that instead of looking at a few thousand star systems, which is the tally so far, they would have looked at maybe a million star systems by 2040.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons