India, Japan agree on joint scientific research
New Delhi: India and Japan Saturday signed an agreement for joint research in biology, life sciences and material sciences, an official said.
A memorandum of understanding regarding this was signed between Indian science and technology ministry and RIKEN, Japan`s largest research organisation.
The cooperation will facilitate exchange and foster collaborations between the two countries in these fields, the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US President Barack Obama pays tribute to slain British MP Jo Cox
- Major blow for Samajwadi Party as its general secretary joins BJP with 200 colleagues
- Truck set on fire by angry villagers after they saw blood spilling out of it, found 30 cows dead
- Want to book DDA community halls? Now, you can do it in 15 minutes - Know how
- Five dead, 20 injured as truck collides with tanker in UP's Lucknow - Know what happened