June - A smart bracelet to save you from the sun
Washington: A new bracelet, the June, has been developed that keeps track of excessive sun exposure and lets you know when you`ve had enough.
The bracelet is known for its personal weather station monitors and is the first to measure the sun`s impact.
According to the Mashable, the June, from Netatmo, was launched on Sunday at the 2014 International CES show in Las Vegas.
The jewel on the wristband syncs with an iOS device and alerts users when the skin has had too much exposure to the sun.
It also monitors UV intensity, tracks daily habits and advises women how to better take care of their skin.
The app also calculates the maximum sun exposure for your specific skin type and reveals details about how much impact it`s had throughout the day, the report said.
The June bracelet by French jewellery designer Camille Toupet is feminine and flattering, while also practical. It comes in gold, platinum and gunmetal.
The bracelet that costs 99 dollars will be available in the second quarter of 2014 at various fashion, beauty and consumer electronics stores.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- LIVE: Donald Trump takes charge as 45th President of US; Barack Obama thanks supporters