June - A smart bracelet to save you from the sun
Washington: A new bracelet, the June, has been developed that keeps track of excessive sun exposure and lets you know when you`ve had enough.
The bracelet is known for its personal weather station monitors and is the first to measure the sun`s impact.
According to the Mashable, the June, from Netatmo, was launched on Sunday at the 2014 International CES show in Las Vegas.
The jewel on the wristband syncs with an iOS device and alerts users when the skin has had too much exposure to the sun.
It also monitors UV intensity, tracks daily habits and advises women how to better take care of their skin.
The app also calculates the maximum sun exposure for your specific skin type and reveals details about how much impact it`s had throughout the day, the report said.
The June bracelet by French jewellery designer Camille Toupet is feminine and flattering, while also practical. It comes in gold, platinum and gunmetal.
The bracelet that costs 99 dollars will be available in the second quarter of 2014 at various fashion, beauty and consumer electronics stores.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video