June - A smart bracelet to save you from the sun
Washington: A new bracelet, the June, has been developed that keeps track of excessive sun exposure and lets you know when you`ve had enough.
The bracelet is known for its personal weather station monitors and is the first to measure the sun`s impact.
According to the Mashable, the June, from Netatmo, was launched on Sunday at the 2014 International CES show in Las Vegas.
The jewel on the wristband syncs with an iOS device and alerts users when the skin has had too much exposure to the sun.
It also monitors UV intensity, tracks daily habits and advises women how to better take care of their skin.
The app also calculates the maximum sun exposure for your specific skin type and reveals details about how much impact it`s had throughout the day, the report said.
The June bracelet by French jewellery designer Camille Toupet is feminine and flattering, while also practical. It comes in gold, platinum and gunmetal.
The bracelet that costs 99 dollars will be available in the second quarter of 2014 at various fashion, beauty and consumer electronics stores.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar